Complaint Review: www.shopcheapnfljersey.com

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Kingston Ontario Canada
www.shopcheapnfljersey.com

www.shopcheapnfljersey.com Ping Yang Theft Internet

I purchased an NFL jersey online yesterday. When I went to the payment screen I filled out my credit card information and hit submit. The page then went to a screen which froze so i went back and did it again only for the page to freeze again.

I never got a confirmation or order number, however when I checked my credit card statement i had been charged for the jersey.

After contacting the people by email they are continuing to deny they have received a payment even tho I HAVE confirmed with the bank that i was charged!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwshopcheapnfljerseycom/internet/wwwshopcheapnfljerseycom-Ping-Yang-Theft-Internet-992180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.shopcheapnfljersey.com