Complaint Review: www.sidesocket.com

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bryan0121 — Riverside California United States of America
www.sidesocket.com
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

www.sidesocket.com Did not include an additional item free. did not show total before charging. charged $30.00 for shipping when states $7.95 Wallingford, Connecticut

I saw this on TV and thought it would be nice to have "electrical plugs for your wall". They are $10.00. They said order now and get an additional one free. So I went online to order my 2 plugs. They asked for my card first. so I entered it. Then it asked me to proceed to checkout..But it did not go to checkout. it just charged my card and gave me a receipt for $50.00!! I did not agree to anything or get to see my total before hitting process. this is Shady and not the way you run a business. I feel cheated and ripped off. they need to fix their checkout process or be shut down. I am enraged!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwsidesocketcom/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/wwwsidesocketcom-Did-not-include-an-additional-item-free-did-not-show-total-before-cha-1011406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.sidesocket.com