flight

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah Mallory — Lansdowne Pennsylvania
www.sidesocket.com
Internet USA

www.sidesocket.com I ordered 2 sidesockets orders @ 2for$10.00, on May 1st., by May 6th and 7th,I recieved an email notice that the order was recieved and on May 3rd a $51.80 charged was distracted from my bank. I emailed the company that that was an incorrect charge and asked that they return the extra fees,and they returned the whole amount of $51.80. On june 5th my bank was once again debted the $51.80 and caused me to incur and overdraft protection fee of $10.00 and my savings account to be withdrawn from causing my intended destination for that money to be forfeited. I am so angry. I emailed hem and have yet to recieve a response. =0 www.sidesocket.com Internet

Placed 2 orders for sidesocket @$10.00 for 2.,which should amt., to $20.00,with s/h@7.95,my order should have amounted to$27.95,instead I was charged $51.80. Placing the order was ridiculous and confusing,since I can't speak to anyone,I have no way of determining if I was charged and hidden fees.There is no response to my email, to them about the overcharge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwsidesocketcom/internet/wwwsidesocketcom-I-ordered-2-sidesockets-orders-2for1000-on-May-1st-by-May-6th-1056849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.sidesocket.com