Complaint Review: www.silkroaddrugs.com

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: Les — Oakland Maryland
www.silkroaddrugs.com
Sacramento, California USA

www.silkroaddrugs.com - fastmeds32@gmail.com - FastShip Paid for product that was never shipped and seller refuses to respond to any Sacramento California

*Consumer Suggestion: Onemedstore.com Gomedstore.com Urantiapharma.com same scam

If you visit the website www.silkroaddrugs.com do not order from the user FastShip or fastmeds32@gmail.com

I placed an order on Monday, November 25, 2013.  The seller answered questions and was polite until he received my payment.  After payment was made, I received a final email at approximately 9:04pm that evening that my package had shipped overnight via FedEx (for which I was charged extra) and told that I would receive the tracking number momentarily.  Since that email, the seller will not respond in any way.  FedEx has no record of any shipment to my address for Tuesday, Novenber 26 or Wednesday, November 27.

The seller also had me pay for my product via a netSpend Prepaid Reload Card. [continued below]....

.....  The only way to recover your payment is to file a police report (luckily I have a few friends on our local police force), and then netSpend will assist law enforcement in the investigation.  In addition, I am contacting other entities regarding this seller.  If you have been a victim of this seller, please contact me and I will provide you with other information, so that we can get this fraudulent seller of the internet and maybe even off the streets!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwsilkroaddrugscom/Sacramento-California/wwwsilkroaddrugscom-fastmeds32gmailcom-FastShip-Paid-for-product-that-was-ne-1102674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.silkroaddrugs.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Onemedstore.com Gomedstore.com Urantiapharma.com same scam

AUTHOR: Anti Fraud - ()

Sorry to learn others have become victims on Johan Santos and Eric Kabbara. This group ties into them and I previously wrote about them on another report listed below.