Complaint Review: Www.Skinhale.com

• Reported By: Yvonne — Daytona beach Florida
Www.Skinhale.com
17853 Santiago Blvd Ste 107-338 Villa park, California USA

Www.Skinhale.com Stolen money distress ripoff scam Villa park California

I purchased an item from this company on March 8th, 2014. Waited over two weeks and no response was given on the status of my purchase. The status still says "awaiting fulfillment" and it's the 26th. I did some research on the company, a little too late on my behalf, and came across this website with others complaining of the same scam the company has been running. Is there anyway I can get a refund or at least my product due to I've seen where one person on here says they got a product after waiting a while. Also, they took money from my bank account BEFORE sending the product or even telling me of the status of my shipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwSkinhalecom/Villa-park-California-92681/WwwSkinhalecom-Stolen-money-distress-ripoff-scam-Villa-park-California-1133623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.Skinhale.com