Complaint Review: www.strikezonecharters.net Gary Bonanno

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jim Stone — Miami Florida Canada
www.strikezonecharters.net Gary Bonanno
Cypress Cove Marina Venice, LA 70091 Nationwide United States of America

strikezonecharters.net Gary Bonanno Gary Bonanno - strikezone charters - Guatemala Fishing Charters RIPPOFF Venice, Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Best And Most Professional

*UPDATE Employee: Report is a complete fabrication and hoax

I wanted to thank you for the terrible great fishing trip to Guatemala
last week.  This is by far the worst trip in terms of numbers that I have had fishing in Guatemala. I caught nothing!
I know they can be much higher, but this was among the top in the fleet for this particular period, and was certainly not good for us. We were prommised sailfin but we caught nada! However, the service provided by the Guatemala Strike Zone Crew was not that bad. How hard is it to make a few sandwiches anyway.
Some examples include:

- The captain and crew were quite rude.
More significantly, they were not able to handle a diverse group of anglers ranging from very experienced to
first time ever saltwater fishing of any kind. They did not supported our  request to bait and hook the fish.

- The food was very terrible, both at the house and on the boat. [continued below]....
..... The casa was a dive, as was the service there.

- The 40 fishing charter boat had leaks!

We were among the last to return to the marina that day. I presume most other boats came in early, and the smaller boats in the fleet may not  have gone out.

- They were as I said rude! Unkind and they even threatened to throw us over if we complained. Be Careful of this Gary Bonanno and his gang of bandits at Strike Zone Charters!!!!

RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwstrikezonechartersnet-Gary-Bonanno/nationwide/strikezonechartersnet-Gary-Bonanno-Gary-Bonanno-strikezone-charters-Guatemala-Fishin-823455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.strikezonecharters.net Gary Bonanno

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Best And Most Professional

AUTHOR: Leather - (United States of America)

Strike Zone Charters is a class act and I have known these guys for many years and they run a very professional business. The customer always comes first and they have never in all the years running have had one complaint or dissatisfied client ever. This report was written by a nut job that was trying to rip the company off. This nut job has never even booked a charter with Strike Zone. I had the best service from this outfit and they always deliver more than promised on every trip.

Report is a complete fabrication and hoax

AUTHOR: Leather - (United States of America)

This individual that reported this has never been on my charter in Guatemala. We are a class act here and have never had one complaint ever. I want to prove this is a hoax, by asking for proof this person has been on my boat in Guatemala.

Please provide a receipt of proof that you were even in Guatemala. We know that this is a complete fabrication and want it removed. Strike Zone Charters has never had a complaint and we have a great repetition.