Complaint Review: www.stylemesweetdesign.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Lovie — Arlington Texas United States of America
www.stylemesweetdesign.com

www.stylemesweetdesign.com www.etsy.com/shop/stylemesweetdesign Ripped me Off! Promised me an awsome custom blog and did not deliver, refused refund, threatened to sue then sent me a small partial refund. Said the partial was to show Paypal Internet

*Author of original report: MANDY (AMANDA) STYLE ME SWEET DESIGN

Paid this business $355 on July 29, 2011 for a custom blog and was led on for months, an was repeated told that baby is ill, dog just died, etc, etc and finally demanded a refund on Nov 7, 2011.  Mandy (Amanda) emailed me that she would not be giving me a refund and told me not to contact her again or "quote" my husband is a lawyer and i will sue you! and trust me i will!!!.. "unquote".  I treaten to report her to Paypal and Etsy.  She informed me that too much time had passed and basically I was screwed. After later advising her that I had spoken to Paypal (who confirmed the expired time frame) but told me to still file a report and to also report them to IC3.Gov, she told me that she would issue me a small refund to show good faith in case Paypal or someone tried to come afterf her.  This company "ripped me off"!  Please do not let her get away with it.  I wote about this on her facebook page and she blocked me from accessing it again.  She also blocked me from sending her any future emails via hotmail.  "She just ripped me off" and never had any intention of delivering this awsome blog that she kept promising the whole time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwstylemesweetdesigncom/internet/wwwstylemesweetdesigncom-wwwetsycomshopstylemesweetdesign-Ripped-me-Off-Promised-m-796661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.stylemesweetdesign.com

MANDY (AMANDA) STYLE ME SWEET DESIGN

AUTHOR: Arlington Texas - ()

stylemesweetdesign@gmail.com