- Report: #695283
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: www.sugardaddyforme.com
www.sugardaddyforme.comInternet United States of America
sugardaddyforme.com, sugardaddyforme.com SCAM www.sugardaddyforme.com SCAM RIP OFF SCAM , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Call your bank and do what is called a "chargeback" for www.sugardaddyforme.com
2. All major credit cards will issue you a refund if you are charged without your permission. The term is called a charge back, do it now for www.sugardaddyforme.com if you were charged without your permission.
3. Fill out the necessary paper work which takes under 5 minutes and the bank will issue you a refund for the transaction that was charged by www.sugardaddyforme.com without your authorization
4. This will keep companies on the up and up because the banks only allow about a 2% charge back ratio on all major credit cards. That means that the company that charged your card initially is only allowed 2 charge backs for every 100 that they run. Usually that is the percentage ratio. This would make companies like www.sugardaddyforme.com follow credit card guidelines.
Again, do not use www.sugardaddyforme.com they will continue to bill your card even after you cancel.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwsugardaddyformecom/internet/sugardaddyformecom-sugardaddyformecom-SCAM-wwwsugardaddyformecom-SCAM-RIP-OFF-SCAM--695283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.