Complaint Review: www.techiewarehouse.com, Inc

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Canyon Lake California United States of America
www.techiewarehouse.com, Inc
251 New Karner Road Internet United States of America

techiewarehouse.com, Inc Techie Warehouse, Inc Company placed me on backorder for 30 days. Then sent me the wrong part (half the cost) when I filed complaint Albany, Internet

After being on so called backorder for 30 days... the item shows up today. I open the packaging to find the plastic encasing that surrounds the unit is cracked. So I think well maybe the unit is at least fine. Open it up and it looks as if it is not damaged and so I charge it up and put it on my phone only to find out it doesn't charge. The lights come on and then go off. Then I look at this unit a little closer and I realize this isn't the one I ordered. So I email them accordingly and do not get any response. Then I look online to see this company does this all the time. UGH!

Here is what I ordered:
$139.95 unit (SKU# BC5)

Here is what they sent me:

$69.99 Unit (SKU# EMPB-IPH5-B)

Do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwtechiewarehousecom-Inc/internet/techiewarehousecom-Inc-Techie-Warehouse-Inc-Company-placed-me-on-backorder-for-30-days-1018769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.techiewarehouse.com, Inc