Complaint Review: www.technollo.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Moro — San diego California United States of America
www.technollo.com

technollo.com mike Scammmmm DO NOT recycle to this comppanyyy they kept my phone and no money Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Call us 888-242-1110 or comments@technollo.com

Technollo or www.technollo.cm, DO NOT recycle your phone to this company they are scammm, I sent my phone almost three months ago and I still have not receive my check, I am very angryy because they kept my phone and I am without money, becarefull, think twice before recyclign your phone to TECHNOLLO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwtechnollocom/internet/technollocom-mike-Scammmmm-DO-NOT-recycle-to-this-comppanyyy-they-kept-my-phone-and-no-mo-846716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.technollo.com

Call us 888-242-1110 or comments@technollo.com

AUTHOR: Technollo - (United States of America)

Hi, we would like to help resolve this issue as soon as possible.  Our records show that all of our current and past customers are in good standing and have been paid what we offered. We have not received any emails, phone calls or voicemails about any issues so that is why you should contact us tomorrow or asap to help us help you.  Here is our phone number :  888-242-1110 Our business hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST.  Hope to hear from you soon. If we don't get any response we will assume this report is fake, otherwise you will be paid.