Complaint Review: www.techsupplyking.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: rjames — Kockengen Other
Internet USA

www.techsupplyking.com Sold an Windows 8.1 Pro OEM Licence but supplied a Volume Licence Internet

www.techsupplyking.com supplied me with a product key and download link for a Windows 8.1 Pro OEM Licenced Operating System for 77,99 USD. After installing I noticed I was not able to add features to the system as I was supposed to be able to do.

After checking with Microsoft it appeared they sold me a Volume Licence.

techsupplyking.com's chat reps refused to admit and kept telling me I did not have a Volume licence and referred me to a manager on chat service hours later. This supposedly manager also kept telling that they checked the key and there was nothing wrong with it: No Volume Licence. They offered me a refund which I accepted.

After that I am not able to reach the website anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwtechsupplykingcom/internet/wwwtechsupplykingcom-Sold-an-Windows-81-Pro-OEM-Licence-but-supplied-a-Volume-Licence-1156255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.techsupplyking.com