Complaint Review: www.thegrantresourceguide.com

www.thegrantresourceguide.com Internet, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 8882218625
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

thegrantresourceguide.com ,thegrantresourceguide.com Ripoff, took our money, wouldnt refund a dang cent, rude. Internet Nevada

On 9/12/09 I found a charge for $76.21 from a company labeled as GOVGRANT888-221-8625 - 888-2218625 , UT.  I did not authorize that transaction, nor did my wife.  I attempted to call the company on two different occasions and left a message as the automated message requested.  I again called the company after a week of no response and talked with a male CSR that was very rude and very unhelpful.  He stated to me that they did not make outgoing calls.  When I asked why would the message tell me to leave one he became very unprofessional and started to interrupt me.  I did become angry and yelled after being interrupted several times.  He then at my request gave me to a supervisor.  The supervisor was no more helpful than the CSR and was again very disrespectful.  After a short argument she
John Wernecke: hung up on me.  I called the number back and she answered with Why are you calling back?  I told her that I would like to speak with her boss and she told me that there was no one.  I asked if she owned the company and her response was YES, yes I do and I enjoy taking your f***ing money.  She then hung up again.  My wife called the number back and talked with several different people who all gave different answers to the problem.  The first people stated that the charge was not refundable.  Then she was told that it was but that they were not going to. She was told by one person that they were members of the Better Business Bureau, and again that was contradicted by another CSR.  This charge is fraudulent.  I did authorize $1.95 on 8/25/09 for Shipping and Handling.  That charge is also fraudulent as I did not receive the package that I was paying S&H on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwthegrantresourceguidecom/Internet-Nevada-89146/thegrantresourceguidecom-thegrantresourceguidecom-Ripoff-took-our-money-wouldnt-refun-499491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.thegrantresourceguide.com