Complaint Review: www.theimvucredits.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Amanda — seneca South Carolina United States of America
www.theimvucredits.com Internet United States of America

www.theimvucredits.com Goldicq International Sales Ltd tHey charged me for imvu credits then I didnt recieve them. They keep saying they are going to,and wanting personal info that I shouldnt have to give out. They could hack mmy Imvu account with info th Internet

I was never given my imvu credits.Im having to get a refund from paypal because they ignored the complaint.They lied over and over with many different excuses to delay the issue.I will never buy from a place I dont know again.Then they asked for personal info that never shud have been asked for.I wouldnt give it to them so I never got nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwtheimvucreditscom/internet/wwwtheimvucreditscom-Goldicq-International-Sales-Ltd-tHey-charged-me-for-imvu-credits-th-803358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.theimvucredits.com