Complaint Review: www.thepartyride.com

• Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: Antonio — Pomona New York United States of America
www.thepartyride.com
1208 Suffolk Ave brentwood, New York United States of America

www.thepartyride.com The Party Ride They promises a bus for my older brothers birthday party. They made me sign a contract online. They then took a $400 dollar deposit from my checking account. The day of my brothers birthday trip, they brentwood, New York

My older brother is a marine veteran, who was turning 30. I invited 40 of his closest military buddies to take a trip to Atlantic City on a party bus. This party ride company agreed to take use, made me sign a contract, and took a $400 dollar deposit from my checking account. The day of the the party ride came, I spoke with a representivitive and they informed me the bus they had reserved for use was broke down. They had no bus of equal value to offer us. They also tried to lie and tell me I never signed a contract when I did. I emailed them a copy of the signed contract and they informed me there was nothing they could do. I asked for a refund and they agreed to return our deposit. The cancellation happened on March 5th, 2011. I still have not received my deposit back. I've been trying to contact this account Marc who never seems to be in the office. I spoke to him once and he promised to return my deposit and still has not. It seems like they will never return my refund. So i advise everyone not to use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwthepartyridecom/brentwood-New-York-11717/wwwthepartyridecom-The-Party-Ride-They-promises-a-bus-for-my-older-brothers-birthday-par-708395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.thepartyride.com