acquired

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ian — Denver Colorado United States of America
www.thesportdr.com
www.thesportdr.com Internet United States of America

thesportdr.com anthony louis, fadethebookie, thesportdr, thesportdr.com thesportdr.com scam will not refund and constantly loses bets Internet, Internet

I bet with thesportdr.com and in a month I have been ruined for over five thousand dollars. When I first signed up with this website it was called www.fadethebookie.com . After the first month of losing a majority of my bets the owner Anthony Louis suddenly changed his website name to www.thesportdr.com . When I played this websites bets I tracked it's wins and losses and not only did this scammer change his website name he also is being dishonest with his records. After his new web name started his loss record actually went down by like twenty losses. For the month that I followed this scams picks he lost around 70% of picks and completely lied about his losses on his web page. Long story short. I sent a few emails to Anthony requesting a refund for the package I bought. Not one single response back to any of my emails. This guy just took my money with a false money back promise on his website and not only stole my money but cost me well over $5,000 in horrible picks. Stay far away from this Anthony Louis . www.thesportdr.com  AKA  www.fadethebookie.com is a complete scam. I am such an idiot for falling for a scheme like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwthesportdrcom/internet/thesportdrcom-anthony-louis-fadethebookie-thesportdr-thesportdrcom-thesportdrcom-sca-865345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.thesportdr.com