Complaint Review: www.tomsshoestoreusa.com

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mothertheresa — Imperial Beach California
Internet USA

www.tomsshoestoreusa.com Huge Rip Off Internet

I ordered a pair of shoes online from this companyI I was sent  a pair of shoes that I did not order in the wrong size and wrong shoe. Normally no big deal.

I emaled the company and explained the mistake. I asked if they could send my correct shoes along with a shipping label so that I could receive my correct I order and then send them back the incorrect shoes. They refused.

it has been over a month now. They keep emailing me demanding that Insend them Nymore money via Western Union and then they will send me my correct shoes. They will not allow me to exchange the incorrect shoes or return them and refund my moneI.

Every time I have inquired about an exchange or a return they demand that I send them more money. They keep blaming some other sorting company and will not accept responsibility. They actually told more they are "too poor" to refund my money or send me a shipping label got return the shoes!!

If they are so poor, why are they even in business and why are they not taking better care to make sure they do not make mistakes? They even had the nerve o tell me that I must "shoulder the burden" for THEIR mistake!!! Do not do business with this company, they are a ripoff and they have HORRIBLE customer seKnow no one I am out $70 and stuck with an ugly too big pair of shoes that I never ordered or wanted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwtomsshoestoreusacom/internet/wwwtomsshoestoreusacom-Huge-Rip-Off-Internet-1067308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.tomsshoestoreusa.com