Complaint Review: www.topoiltrade.lcom

• Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: Angel — limassol Internet Cyprus
www.topoiltrade.lcom
12 Robinson Road, #13-00 Far East Internet United States of America

topoiltrade.lcom AsPac Resources Ltd ,Belize, from my liberty reserve account I deposited usd150 in www.topoiltrade.com over a week ago. Despite in their FAQ they write deposits are done immediately, I contacted them via their website support are belize, Internet

from my liberty reserve account I deposited usd150 in www.topoiltrade.com over a week ago. In their FAQ they write deposits are done immediately or with few hours delay.  I contacted them via their website support area and still no reply, although they advertise replies the latest within 48 hours.

I only received fm a free email yahoo account  (topoiltrade@yahoo.com) to deposit another $150 to verify my account. This email is sent repeatedly without even a name of the person who send it.

urgently pls advise me how to receive back the money I paid to them

best regards

Elen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwtopoiltradelcom/internet/topoiltradelcom-AsPac-Resources-Ltd-Belize-from-my-liberty-reserve-account-I-deposited-816798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.topoiltrade.lcom