Complaint Review: www.unimedstore.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Gail — Oxnard California United States of America
www.unimedstore.com

unimedstore.com Owen; Ali Akber Received my money/didn't send prescription Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Unimeds-Rip Off?

I ordered 500 tablets 2 mg. Ativan from www.unimedstore.com (for the 1st time)  on 4/6/12, and they received $490.00 by way of Money Gram. I've sent numerous e-mails in the last several weeks to Owen, Ali Akber, and unmedstore asking about an order confirmation and order status which have gone unanswered.

Their order status check on their home page says page is under construction, so you can't check the status. By 5/6/12, it has been a month with no word. I'm feeling really stupid and burned right now for having trusted Owen or Ali Akber or Unimedstore.com at all.

All I want is for them to fulfill their end of the transaction and send me the prescription!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwunimedstorecom/internet/unimedstorecom-Owen-Ali-Akber-Received-my-moneydidnt-send-prescription-Internet-Inter-880587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.unimedstore.com

Unimeds-Rip Off?

AUTHOR: Marlies - (U.S.A.)

I have been ordering from Unimeds for over a year.  First it was with a credit card the something happened.  No more credit card only Money Gram or Western Union, so I kind of thought there was some  trouble. I asked Owen AKA Ali Akber and I trusted him so I got it that way three times and always got it. I assume he must be in jail now because he has always answred my E mails but now I have been writing since May 18 2012 and never get an answer.  So I guess I lost a good thing.  They were the cheapest around.  I can't afford most of the other ones.  It's impossible to get valium in Florida because of all the "pill mills".  Now I will have to find one myself. Just kidding.