Complaint Review: www.violationinfo.com

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Gail — Miami Florida United States of America
www.violationinfo.com
PO Box 742527 Internet United States of America

www.violationinfo.com I received a ticket from City of Florida City and the ticket is payable to a processing center in OHIO. I do not see any information on how I can go to court to fight the ticket. Cincinnati, Ohio Internet

*Consumer Comment: ViolationInfo is legitimate

I received a ticket from City of Homestead and City of Florida City both in the amount od 158.00. I do not see information on the ticket that tells me how to get a court date to fight the ticket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwviolationinfocom/internet/wwwviolationinfocom-I-received-a-ticket-from-City-of-Florida-City-and-the-ticket-is-pay-990429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.violationinfo.com

ViolationInfo is legitimate

AUTHOR: Dolly - (United States of America)

I received a Notice of Violation from the City of Florida City via ViolationInfo for $158.00

I called Florida City Police Department at 305-247-8223, and they said it was legitimate.

However, I am going to file an affidavit as the picture they sent clearly shows me stopped with my brakes on, before the crosswalk line.  (however, the car NEXT to me was over the line.  hmmmm)

I would like to hear if anyone paid the violation, ignored it, or filed affidavit.