Premier

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: NotHappy — Spring Valley California
www.wigsell.com
Internet USA

www.wigsell.com I believe this website may be a scam. I purchased a cosplay wig a little over a month ago. April 12, 2013 money was taken out of my account to purchase the product. Since then, I have received no information or shipping tracking as their website indicates. In the shipping information, it indicates that if a wig has to be made, it could take up to 20 days, even with that time the item should have been on its way already. When I emailed a few weeks ago, I received no response to my inquiries. I did receive an email from DHL (indicated on their site as a delivery source). The email had no valid tracking information and when it gave me a link to open, to check the status of the delivery, it was a virus. I was lucky that my virus protection caught it and protected my computer, but that made me extremely suspicious to the site now. I have emailed them again, but I doubt I will hear anything. Internet

Wigsell.com may possibly be a scam website. April 12, 2013 I purchased a cosplay wig from wigsell.com. As my bank statement indicates, the money had been taken out on said date.

It has been over a month and I still have not received my product. When I emailed the company a few weeks ago inquiring about my product, I received no response.

The shipping information on the website indicates that most wigs are premade, but if they have to make one it could take up to 20 days to make. Even with that time alotted, it should have shipped by then. When they ship items they email a tracking confirmation. I have not received a valid tracking confirmation.

I received a DHL tracking confirmation email, with links that do not work. When I type in DHL.com to track my package, it does not show it as existing. I just received a second DHL email prior to this report, with working links, the link contained a virus. I was fortunate enough that my virus protection stopped it and removed it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwwigsellcom/internet/wwwwigsellcom-I-believe-this-website-may-be-a-scam-I-purchased-a-cosplay-wig-a-little-1050745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.wigsell.com