reserve

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Bryan — Citrus heights Florida
Wyotech
200 Whitney place Fremont,ca 94539 Fremont, California USA

Wyotech I was a student for 6 months in hvac,was told program was moving,lost 6 months ed and unable to complete ,and they kept my scholarship! Fremont California

I was a student at wyotech in west sacramento,ca in the hvac program from from August 2012-jan 2013 when they informed us in the hvac program that the program was moving to Fremont,ca mid semester! It is 102 miles fro, here!   I had moved to west sacramento to attend this school. My girlfriend relocated her job also so I could attend school there !  We have a 20 month old child togethER. I am the caretaker of our child in the evening while my gf worked and attended school in the day.  It was impossible for me to transfer to the Fremont location! I informed the school of this,they weren't concerned,they also have kept my fasfa pell grant money and another scholarship !  I recentry found another hvac program at the local college and want to transfer there . I contacted wyotech to have my transcripts sent so I can get credit for the courses I completed . They refuse to send them stating that I am behind on my loan payments!   I haven't been paying it because I'm not attending thEre, em they just left our class hanging!   I don't know what to do at this point !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyotech-/Fremont-California-94539/Wyotech-I-was-a-student-for-6-months-in-hvacwas-told-program-was-movinglost-6-months-e-1126997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyotech