Complaint Review: Wyotech

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Alex Maravilla — Sacramento California
Wyotech
West Sacramento West Sacramento, California USA

Wyotech Wyotech is a scam and I was cheated from finishing what I started and they still want me to pay I should have never of went there1 West Sacramento California

My name is Alexander Maravilla and I attended Wyotech in West Sacramento CA. and was dropped because I was late on a Financial Aid payment when they tell you that you will not have to pay anything until six months after you complete the course of one year. I was passing there courses and would have completed all courses but they wouldn't let me. I feel I was lied to and cheated out of my Education and they still want me to pay for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyotech/West-Sacramento-California-95691/Wyotech-Wyotech-is-a-scam-and-I-was-cheated-from-finishing-what-I-started-and-they-still-1111466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyotech