Complaint Review: x-technology

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2003

• Reported By:New Orleans La
x-technology
4543 Taylor Lane Warrensville, Ohio U.S.A.

Ww.x-technology.comX ripoff business from hell Warrensville Ohio

I ordered a computer from this company, via EBay in March of 2002. I received the computer promptly. However in February of this year (2003) I started having problems with the computer. I telephoned tech serv and was answered by very rude techs (not all but most).

They insisted that they could not even talk to me unless I could provide them with an invoice number. I consistently ionformed them that I could not locate my invoice but could provide them with the order number. They refused to even talk with me. Well in March of this year my computer completely shut down and I had to again call tech serv. Again faced with very rude techs but this time I was vigilant because my computer was less than a year old. My continous calls trying to convinve them to talk with me without an invoice number lasted for about two weeks.

I was finally able to call and speak with a supervisor, who very easily researched, and found my invoice number. Now they were ready to talk with me. I had to ship the unit back to the company. This cost me $33.00. After a week I called and learned that they had not not worked on my computer but promised to begin working on it because the parts were in. Needless to say it took about two and a half weeks before the completed the work.The problem; the motherboard was bad, remember a less than one year old system.

Well I received my computer and everything was fine. That is until almost one month later, May 28th to be exact. The motherboard went out again, or according to tech support, based on my computer completely shutting down again, that's what it appears. Now I must pay another $33.00 to have it shipped, and I guess wait for another two weeks until they replace the mother board with another cheap motherboard. I have had enough....but I also have paid almost $1300 for this system.....

Madelyn
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/x-technology/Warrensville-Ohio-44128/Wwx-technologycomX-ripoff-business-from-hell-Warrensville-Ohio-58945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on x-technology