Complaint Review: X-Treme scooters

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: Christopher — Oakfield New York
X-Treme scooters
2606 - 70th Avenue, Unit 102 Fife, Washington USA

X-Treme scooters I had bought a peddle assist scooter mowped from these people and they refuse to send me a replacement charger or battery when they had sent me a faulty battery charger. Fife Washington

I had bought a scooter peddle assist mowped as i call it on march 11 and i had called then x-treme scooters to ask for a replacement battery charger and batter under my warantee and they had said the my warantee had expired when it hAD NOT SO I WAS WOUNDERING IF I CAN FILE A COMPLAINT AGENST THEM IF THEY DO NOT SEND IT TO ME.

SINCERELY

Christopher  Price

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X-Treme-scooters/Fife-Washington-98424/X-Treme-scooters-I-had-bought-a-peddle-assist-scooter-mowped-from-these-people-and-they-r-1091082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X-Treme scooters