Complaint Review: x10.com

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: James — Collinsville Oklahoma United States of America
x10.com
620 Naches Ave. SW Renton, Washington United States of America

x10.com x10 Ltd., x10 WTI x10 products are not worth buying and support is even more worthless Renton, Washington

This company advertisement of their products is not true.  I bought a wireless video sending set and it would only transmit intermittant sound and no video whatsoever.  I had to sit on hold on the phone for over an hour and was sent an RMA that was incomplete as to where to send back the hardware.  When I tried to call back I waited for almost two hours and gave up and tried the online chat they tried to go through some troubleshooting which did not get any more results that I had gotten before.  They told me because it had been over a week since I had gotten their equipment that I was not entitled to a refund which I was asking for but that a "newer" and "better" unit would be mailed to me once I sent in the old stuff.  I did this and never heard from them again.  I have tried to email, talk on chat, and call them but without any luck into getting any resolution.  I checked online after the fact, my mistake, and found out this to be their regular way of doing business.  Do not buy from this company....their equipment is sub-standard and support is non-existant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/x10com/Renton-Washington-98057/x10com-x10-Ltd-x10-WTI-x10-products-are-not-worth-buying-and-support-is-even-more-worth-849815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on x10.com