Complaint Review: xbox live bill.ms.net wa

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Darla — Independence United States of America
xbox live bill.ms.net wa

xbox live bill.ms.net wa Ghost Xbox company Internet

After two years of fighting this I went online hoping to find a phone number or address for these folks once again. What I encountered was lots of reports of the folks facing the same ripoff.
     I have been trying for two years to get these charges to stop.  I have no idea the company even is.  I have never even owned an Xbox, yet every month I get two charges to my credit card.  I have filed fraud charges twice with my bank, changed my card, written a letter to the bank and gotten no where in getting this to stop.
     I am at a loss what to do.  I was amazed that so many others are being ripped off.  lf anyone has found a way to get out from under these thieves please let us know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xbox-live-billmsnet-wa/internet/xbox-live-billmsnet-wa-Ghost-Xbox-company-Internet-628957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xbox live bill.ms.net wa