Complaint Review: xdating.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: Dannyboy — Dublin Other Ireland
xdating.com

xdating.com Once I upgraded to premium account and paid the $29.95 fee all access stopped. I strongly suspect that the people featured on the site were fake also i.e they were not from where they claimed to be. Internet

I believe the xdating web site is fraudulent and a rip off . I logged on and when I paid the membership fee of $29.95 all communication stopped. I can no longer access the site. I also believe that people featured on the site are also fake in that they are not from where they claim to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xdatingcom/internet/xdatingcom-Once-I-upgraded-to-premium-account-and-paid-the-2995-fee-all-access-stopped-938627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xdating.com