Complaint Review: xdating.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: dereckhe — Denver Colorado United States of America
xdating.com

xdating.com Used computer generated profiles of women sending me messages to get me to upgrade and spend my money. Once i upgraded and was locked in for three months i did not and could not recieve any more messa Internet, Internet

About the middle of April, 2012, I came across an adult website called X Dating.com for the second time. It had free registration, so I did. So from time to time I would frequent it,as I am a single adult male. During this time, several women on the site, which I trusted to be real, would message me and send me invitations to chat with them. On or about May 31, 2012, I was finally influenced to upgrade to Premium Member status. A couple of days later, I noticed pretty much all of the messaging stopped. More than that, no women would ever return my messages. I contacted Customer Service, and they gave me some roundabout story of why I never got a return message. This has went on for a month now. Regardless of how many times I contacted Customer Service, things have only gotten worse. I think the site, or whoever controls the site, got upset with me and even started controlling my updates and posts. They even went as far as to remove something I posted right after I complained to them. I think they are fraudulent and don't believe basically that none of the women are real, and if by chance they are real, someone controlling the site determines who's messages go through and who receives messages. Please investigate these accusations as I am not rich, and work hard for my money. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xdatingcom/internet/xdatingcom-Used-computer-generated-profiles-of-women-sending-me-messages-to-get-me-to-up-894410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xdating.com