• Report: #1020095

Complaint Review: xheli.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: nate — peoria Illinois United States of America
12332 Deana St S. El Monte CA 91732 US el monte, California United States of America

xheli.com FAULTY USED PARTS el monte, California

www.xheli.com is selling used pcb boards (the green things with sotter on em). i orderd two of them  one for my double horse 9100 and one for my double horse 9116. both had very poor soldering joints on them. one of them would not even bind to my transmitter,and the other,after installing it..i took flight and when i went to throttle it down,it jus kept going and going. it wood not respond to the controller. and it ended up smashing into my garage. my canopy and main blade grip were destroyed as well as my tail motor would not work anymore. i called xheli on like three different occasions with my complaint but all they would agree to do is to send me "new" pcb boards.  i told them that i was very upset that i recieved used boards and that i was unaware of said parts being used,they told me that no where on ther site does it say that the parts are new!! i also told them that i feel its only right that they replace my damaged parts (canopy,tail motor,main blade grip)..because its on account of ther USED! pcb board, my heli is severly damaged,they then told me that they cant help me and that they wood only send me a new (USED) BOARD. i was ripped off and its not right!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xhelicom/el-monte-California-91732/xhelicom-FAULTY-USED-PARTS-el-monte-California-1020095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xheli.com