Complaint Review: Xist Talent Agency

• Reported By: anonymous — 10467 New York United States of America
Xist Talent Agency
31 Valley Road montclair, New Jersey United States of America

Xist Talent Agency Regarding my childs check montclair, New Jersey

I have called the agency regarding my child's check.  It has been more than eight weeks and my child still did not receive payment. Jaime told me that it takes 6-8 weeks for the checks to be processed and due to the holidays it would take longer. My child worked in October it is now going on February and he still did not receive payment. I got tired of his excuses so I decided to go down there in person and when my husband and I did go in person he told us he does not accept walk-ins he was very rude and disrespectful towards us he did not want to hear anything we had to say. He told us that he was busy and just walked away and  what we were supposed to do was to e-mail or call the agency. I don't understand how they can do this to children that are working for them.

He is very unprofessional over the phone and in person. I'm sorry but I'm not going to keep pulling my child from school and he is not getting paid. I put my child in this business for him to work and to get paid he's not doing this for free. Hours later I received an e-mail on my phone from Maria stating that they sent the check out the week of Dec.20th today is January 26th and still nothing and they claim that the seminar I attended told me that the checks take 6-8 weeks to get processed they never told me that they don't accept walk-ins at their agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xist-Talent-Agency/montclair-New-Jersey-/Xist-Talent-Agency-Regarding-my-childs-check-montclair-New-Jersey-829267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xist Talent Agency