Complaint Review: Xlibris

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Author — Alabama
Xlibris
1663 Liberty Drive Bloomington, Indiana USA

Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Xlibris is a well known scam.

I decided not to use Xlibris to publish my book after reading so many negative reviews and after paying them in full. As there was NO work done on this venture, I called expecting a quick resolution and complete refund. This was not the case.

I was on the phone a full 6 hours ON HOLD...not able to speak to people I requested, no returned phone calls, no returned emails! Before getting my $$$ there were plenty of nice calls (bothersome calls) and plenty of emails.

Once they have your $$$ it is entirely different. I was NOT even given the courtesy of speaking and explaining my decision, but rather was screamed at for my decision and told i would not be refunded what I requested.

I contacted BBB and am working with other agencies to handle this awful situation for me.

Terrible company, run by Phillipines with no manners, no good customer service reps. Lacks courtesy from consulting rep all the way to the Top Managers. Would not recommend them to anyone. Look elsewhere to publish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Requested-refund-from-Xlibris-because-I-changed-my-mind-after-reading-all-the-1082292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris

Xlibris is a well known scam.

AUTHOR: Sebbie - ()

They could care less about anything but getting your money and once they have it will ignore you unless they think they can get more money out of you in some way. As soon as you tell them enough, and that you will give them no more money they will ignore you about everthing.