Complaint Review: xlibris.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: Peter — Claremont, New Hampshire United States of America
xlibris.com

xlibris.com TRUTH,LIFE,FACT and death,byPeter Rheuby Six months ago they published it and never put it for sale in book store they never allowed author remarks and never allowed me to change mistakes published Internet

TRUTH,LIFE,FACT and death,byPeter Rheuby Six months ago they published it and never put it for sale in book store they never allowed author remarks and never allowed me to change mistakes published in the book.replaced my ISBN with another they listed it under poetry,was not. B&N sold 7,000+ copies. I don't know how many Amazon sold. Been six+ months they wont talk to me or answer my emails or phone calls once they had my money they stopped talking to me I am still waiting for a report on sales. They took my copyright and replaced it with there's in Short I know that they suck what a mistake I made choosing them to publish my book. I really LOST using them. Never again, they lost I have a lot more books and they are also good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xlibriscom/internet/xlibriscom-TRUTHLIFEFACT-and-deathbyPeter-Rheuby-Six-months-ago-they-published-it-and-889001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xlibris.com