Complaint Review: XM Brands LLC Regimex Advanced and Acai XM

• Submitted: Sat, May 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
XM Brands LLC Regimex Advanced and Acai XM
3609 North 29th Avenue Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

XM Brands LLC Regimex Advanced and Acai XM Scam - $140.97 Unauthorized Charge Hollywood Florida

*Author of original report: More Riggamoroll

I received an email at work a couple of weeks ago regarding Regimex Advanced and Acai XM dietary supplements. While I'm not one to respond to these things, for some reason, this sounded good and I figured, why not? The only charge they indicated was $4.95 for shipping and that the supplements would be free as a sample. There was nothing indicating that I needed to continue ordering, nothing like that.

I received the product in an envelope and there was only a packing slip included, no return address, nothing on the company, or even an option to order more. The $4.95 shipping was taken off my card. However, there was an "authorization" for a little over $50.00 was taken off my bank card by XM Labs LLC. The authorization did expire and I thought maybe it was something to do with processing. No big deal so long as it was returned to my card.

Now last night I got another "authorization" on my card from XM Labs LLC for $140.97. Then I read here that there were two other people who went through similar experiences. Because of this, I need to obtain a new bank card with a different number and I hope that the $140.97 authorization expires like the last one did.

I plan on calling XM Labs first thing in the morning and will keep calling them until I speak with someone who can explain this.

This is ridiculous!

Mark
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Brands-LLC-Regimex-Advanced-and-Acai-XM/Hollywood-Florida-33020/XM-Brands-LLC-Regimex-Advanced-and-Acai-XM-Scam-14097-Unauthorized-Charge-Hollywood-Fl-448274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Brands LLC Regimex Advanced and Acai XM

More Riggamoroll

AUTHOR: Mark sf - (U.S.A.)

So the charge did go through on my card, but now it shows as $139.97. I called XM Labs and was on hold for 10 minutes and then I spoke with someone there named Robert who told me when I signed up for the free sample that I was agreeing to be on some auto-ship program which they do not clearly point out this rule.

The guy directed me to a web address so I could cancel my "subscription" and I filled out the form and after submitting it, a page came up that said Thank You and that a CSR would email me a confirmation for my records. This was yesterday morning. I still have yet to receive that email confirmation.

Meanwhile, I am withdrawing remaining funds from my card and have to report my card stolen so I can receive a new card with a new card number. Why is this? Because when cancelling my "subscription" with XM Labs, they state that they take chargebacks seriously and that anyone who does a chargeback (meaning a dispute for the charge), their name would be placed into a credit card fraud database along with the card number. I can't believe what a hassle this all is! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC