Complaint Review: XM Satellite Radio XM/Sirius Satellite Radio unfair billing practices Louisville, Kentucky

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: OCG — Columbus Ohio United States of America
XM Satellite Radio XM/Sirius Satellite Radio unfai Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

XM Satellite Radio XM/Sirius Satellite Radio unfair billing practices Louisville, Kentucky Unfair billing practices Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

XM Radio auto renew my contract and when i want to cancel my service they want me to pay $31 dollars for the service that i never used. They also charge late fee. When i call them that i want to cancel my services they want me to pay the full amount or else they harass me that they going to report me to collection agency. I've insist of paying full amount because i've not even use that service due to they have disconnet my XM radio. The customer service is rude (Mandy) . Please dont support this kind of services and the Auto renewal is a scam. Need someone to take action on this because this unfair and they stole your money if they doing this to millions of subcriber.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Satellite-Radio-XMSirius-Satellite-Radio-unfair-billing-practices-Louisville-Kentucky/-Louisville-Kentucky-/XM-Satellite-Radio-XMSirius-Satellite-Radio-unfair-billing-practices-Louisville-Kentucky-955107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Satellite Radio XM/Sirius Satellite Radio unfair billing practices Louisville, Kentucky

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi -

We apologize for your experience. When you sign up with SiriusXM you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions which includes our auto-renewal as well as cancellation policies. We require all of our customers to call in order to cancel. We would like the opportunity to change your experience around. Send us an email with your contact info to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be happy to help you in any way that we can.

Thanks,