Complaint Review: Xocigs

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Christiene — Hesperia Michigan
Xocigs
531A North Hollywood Way #112 Burbank, California USA

Xocigs used very deceiving business practices to take $114.95 out of my checking acct when it was suppose to be $4.95. Burbank California

I received an email from XOcigs that got my address from Meridian, my health care program, after I had shown an interest in info on smoking cessation. The email was for a starter kit for only the cost of shipping & handling, $4.95. So I ordered it.

After being notified by my bank that I had an overdraft, which cost me $31, I checked my account activity. XOcigs had taken $114.95 out of my acct.

I called customer support and was told I obviously didn't read the terms of. Agreement.  Well come to find out, the part about the 14day free trial is down below where you check the terms bix.

I never saw anything about a 14day free trial .

The $4.95 ecig kit I agreed to ended up costing me $145.95 with the overdraft fee.

Not a happy camper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xocigs/Burbank-California-91505/Xocigs-used-very-deceiving-business-practices-to-take-11495-out-of-my-checking-acct-whe-1124606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xocigs