Complaint Review: xocigs.com, XO Cigs

xocigs.com, XO Cigs
531A North Hollywood Way #112 Burbank, Cal Burbank, California USA

XO Cigs xocig.com, the biggest scam/rip off to quit smoking Burbank California

*General Comment: XO Cigs

This is the biggest ripoff in the world.On Aril 30,2013 I took on thier invitation e-mail offer to order a trial kit for the shipping of $4.95.And today,to my surprise, I received a copuple of 5 cartomizers without my consent.I got suspecious,and look up xocig.com customer service phone number and called .The lady who answered the phone,

looked up my name and address and explained to me that if within 14 days after I accepted the trial offer,I did not call to cancel and returned the product with Return Authorization Number, I was charged the full  $114.95,  I only had the thing for 11 days and they charged my card $114.95 for nothing less than a  rechargable battery,5 cartomizers,ac/usb charger.

then they charged me $75.00 a month for refills of 2 cartomizers.I protest to her that when ordering the trial,the automatic shipment agreement was not prominently displaced,people are tricked into thinking that if they are happy with the product,they will order the refills.Now that  I am out of $.4.95 + $114.95 +  $75 + shipping,close to  $200.

for what appered to be some real cheap e cigs that were made in China for a few dollars worth.This website/merchant takes advantages of people's strong desire for health  reason and wanting to quit smoking,designed a scam using the bait, FREE TRIAL,and shadyly committed the victims to the scam of autoship and charges without most victims knowledge.

There was not even an invoice for the 2 x 5 cartomizers in the delivered refill packages,that's how shady they were.There was not any emails to me that indicated they charged my credit card for the  first $114.95 and then the $75 for the refills that I did not ordered.

The only email  indication that showed they charged me the $4.95 for the shipping of the trial pack when this scam first begin.This was cunningly designed to stealthly  rip off victims without thier attention,until your first or 2nd billing of your credit card statement shows up.

By then it was to late ,in my case,I am out almost an entire $200.For other victims,it could have been months later before someone will dicover they were scamed and ripped off. NEVER AGAIN Tell everyone you know,  stay away from xo cigs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xocigscom-XO-Cigs-/Burbank-California-91505/XO-Cigs-xocigcom-the-biggest-scamrip-off-to-quit-smoking-Burbank-California-1057366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xocigs.com, XO Cigs

#1 General Comment

XO Cigs

AUTHOR: MAD as HELL - ()

They robbed me of 200.00 without my consent---pretty pissed off!