Complaint Review: XOKA Inc

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: Setnstone1 — hesperia California
XOKA Inc
18582 Beach Blvd Suite 200 hunting beach, California USA

XOKA Inc Myles Mark charged me 400.00 to build a web site that would be on the first page of google with 4 key words. Did not happen. then called me to make a payment hunting beach California

I was ripoff by  XOKA INC. they called me up and prommised me they can make a web stie for my biz that would be on the first page of google so i payed them 200.00 to build a web site and gave them 4 keywords that , if typed in a google search my site would be on the first page. after reviewing the web site i payed them the first payment of 200.00 for the first month to start my campain. I checked google every day for a month and my site that they built never poped up. then they called me up to recive the next momth payment and i told them my campain did not run at all last month and i will not be paying you untill this is resolved. they told me i would be getting a phone call with in 2 days and that was 2 weeks ago. i just tryed to call several times and the recording tells me they ar not avaible. i and calling my credit card company to report this...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XOKA-Inc-/hunting-beach-California-92648/XOKA-Inc-Myles-Mark-charged-me-40000-to-build-a-web-site-that-would-be-on-the-first-pag-1152603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XOKA Inc