Complaint Review: Xoom Energy

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: jp687atc — Oceanside California
Xoom Energy
11208 Statesville Road Suite 200 Huntersville, California USA

Xoom Energy Reopened my account without my knowledge or consent. Huntersville North Carolina

On November 2nd 2013 I signed up with Xoom Energy (electric company). Just 2 days later I decided to cancel my services which was on November 4th 2013. I received an email on November 5th from Xoom Energy stating that, "My services are cancelled and processed". They now have been billing me for not just November 2013, but also December 2013, Jan thru Mar 2014. I had called to resolve this issue and they said they had re-opened my account without my Knowledge or Consent through phone, email or even letter. Now they want almost $190 in bills and I'm still continuing to pay my original electic company. If this doesn't get resolved immediately, I will be seeking a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xoom-Energy/Huntersville-California-28078/Xoom-Energy-Reopened-my-account-without-my-knowledge-or-consent-Huntersville-North-Carol-1137088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xoom Energy