Complaint Review: Xoom Energy

• Reported By: Defrauded in Anahiem — Anahiem California
Xoom Energy
11208 Statesville Road Suite 200 Huntersville, North Carolina USA

Xoom Energy=Fraud Huntersville North Carolina

I was told that when I signed up, that Id recieve a bill from Xoom for the Gas I used and that the current utility company would bill me for distribution and services. After reviewing my bills, and doing the math, I came to the conclusion that Id save a little money by paying Xoom for the gas instead of the regular service provider. Granted the savings would be split up between the two billing companies, but it amounted to about a 10-15% savings and it was worth it.

My normal gas bill was only about $28-30 per month. After signing up with Xoom, my gas bill was still 28-30 dollars, but I then got a bill for $26-28 in addition to the regular bill. I called for assistance and was told this is normal.

Basically, what Xoom told me was straight up fraud. Instead of recieving a savings of 10-15%, my billing rose by almost 100%. Xoom basically just double charges you for the gas you purchase from your regular utility company. When you figure this out, which is immediately if youre paying attention, they then charge you another $70 to cancel the service.

I was told about the cancellation fee, but I wasnt told that they were lying about the entire percieved benefit. Dont get fooled, this is a straight rip off. I have billing statements that prove what Im saying is true. Feel free to contact me and I will provide them. Xoom Energy is nothing more than a bunch of thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xoom-Energy/Huntersville-North-Carolina-28078/Xoom-EnergyFraud-Huntersville-North-Carolina-1121468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xoom Energy