Complaint Review: XOOM ENERGY

• Reported By: marto — bay city Michigan
XOOM ENERGY
13854 LakeSide Circle Sterling Heights, Michigan USA

XOOM ENERGY XOOM ENERGY NO SAVINGS HERE MOVE ON Sterling Heights Michigan

I was sold on the fact my natural gas service by XOOM would always be less or equal to our regular provider Consumer Power. For the first 3 month I monitored my bill and found it to be under the price that Consumers were charging, so far so good eh. I am retired and was having some health issues for a while, and was able to keeping track of my bill like I should. When I did finally looked at my bill I about fell off my chair. I went from a rate of 5.6 to 10.9. They were charging me almost double of what Consumers would of charged me. I called this so so friend of mine who sold this to me, who canceled his xoom energy several months earlier, to explain what was all this BS you were feeding me. He did end up apologizing to me and my family. This company is a total scam, bait and switch, con game company you ever dealt with. Just BEWARE. It may take only 3 minutes to sign up, but may take up 60 day to be put back to your regular provider. Maybe longer if they continue to play the con game .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XOOM-ENERGY/Sterling-Heights-Michigan-48413/XOOM-ENERGY-XOOM-ENERGY-NO-SAVINGS-HERE-MOVE-ON-Sterling-Heights-Michigan-1130701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XOOM ENERGY