Complaint Review: Xpress Auto Sales

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — Taftville Connecticut
Xpress Auto Sales
198-200 Shetucket Tpke Griswold , Connecticut USA

Xpress Auto Sales Joseph Przylucki Joseph Przylucki Xpress Auto Sales, LLC Misrepresented The Condition Of A Used Vehicle He Sold Griswold, Connecticut Griswold Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: i too have been scammed by this loser

*Consumer Comment: You Don't Know

*Consumer Comment: Questions

I purchased a 2001 Audi I found on Craigslist back in April since then I have had one problem after another with the car. The ABS would stick almost causing a major accident.  I reported every issue with the vehicle to Joeseph and he said bring it to the shop and get it fixed. When I asked him where he was located cause I want it fixed or my money back, he would not reply. I'm 32 and disabled I have barely driven the car because of these problems. He promised the car was in perfect condition and there was nothing wrong with it. If there is nothing wrong with it why did I find pieces of card board shoved under the hood, a hose that was cut into pieces and held together with electircal tape, the vehicle smokes everytime it is ran the battery constantly dies. I cant use the lights or even lock the doors in the vehicle. The electrical I noticed right away when the sunroof would open slowely when I first purchased it and not it won't even open. I cant drive a car that I purchased 6 months ago. This guy has strung me along for months. I've missed important drs appts, Im unable to get to the pharmacy for medication to keep my disease under control, I havent even been able to go to the store to get grocery's. This car has been nothing but a problem and I want him to either fix it or give me my money back.I haven't done a car fax on it but thats my next step and then the legal process begins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Auto-Sales-/Griswold-Connecticut-06351/Xpress-Auto-Sales-Joseph-Przylucki-Joseph-Przylucki-Xpress-Auto-Sales-LLC-Misrepresente-1094758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Auto Sales

#1 Consumer Suggestion

i too have been scammed by this loser

AUTHOR: 4rings4life - ()

I think all the people who have been scammed by Xpresso auto sales and this loser Joseph should get together so we can do something about this and get this guys license to sell cars revoked. Anyone that agrees should contact me so we can do something about this scammer.

You Don't Know

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

YOU don't even know where the seller is located?  Did you check this car out BEFORE you bought it?  Or...is this just another case of throwing common sense out the window to buy a used car sight unseen????

Questions

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I haven't done a car fax on it but thats my next step and then the legal process begins."

What legal process is that? Did the seller violate the terms of a written warranty?