Complaint Review: Xpress Lube (Texaco)

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: gwen — palm harbor Florida United States of America
Xpress Lube (Texaco)
2070 gulf to bay blvd clearwater, Florida United States of America

Xpress Lube (Texaco) removed 20 lbs of air from 2 tires, almost caused me to wreck on way home clearwater, Florida

I went to xpress for an oil change. The supervisor treid to sell me other services andsaid  I needed to have my tires checked. When he checked the tires, he said I had 20 extra lbs in passenger front and rear tires and he removed 20 lbs of air from each tire.

On way home from there, the car was running wobbly, was afraid would not make it home, as soon as I arrived home, My son checked tires and the 2 tires in question were almost flat, he went and put air back into the 2 tires and it started running good again. I will never go back there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Lube-Texaco/clearwater-Florida-/Xpress-Lube-Texaco-removed-20-lbs-of-air-from-2-tires-almost-caused-me-to-wreck-on-way-885769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Lube (Texaco)