Complaint Review: xpxn.com

• Reported By: ohda — Granville nsw Other
xpxn.com
1023/1F 1050 Modern Window Building, Huaqiang Nort Internet China

xpxn.com wholesale brand newgoods from xpxn.com ShenZhen Internet

*Author of original report: ruizhi guo

On april 21 i bought a led samsung smart tv 50inch  with xpxn.com and they told me that i will get my item in 4-6 days and after that they told me to wait until 10days and they gave me a tracking code so that i can see where is my item now. but its been 3weeks now and still hasnt come yet so i called the chinapost, they told me to contact the sender which is the xpxn.com. i have managed to contacted them and they told me that they will refund my money today 17/05/2013, if the item still not arrive yet. And now i been trying to contact them on there chat onlive, they are online but they not responding to me. and when they do and gave them my order no. they just not respond all at all.they told me to hold and they will check my order no. but they never go back.

And now They still now responding to me. Please help me. I Paid they 797usd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xpxncom/internet/xpxncom-wholesale-brand-newgoods-from-xpxncom-ShenZhen-Internet-1051628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xpxn.com

ruizhi guo

AUTHOR: ohda - ()

I have the same experienced. same company as xpxn.com and ruizhi is the person i paid . i been trying to contact them until now and they still hasn't reply back and i report it to the police and to the business bureau already but the police didnt think thats the money i've lost is not enought for them to start  investatgate the incident. i have tried to called the contact no above but i cant get through..did any body get there money back?

They change their website into TMTMY.COM but still same person RUI ZHI GUO.