Complaint Review: xrimz

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: damon — staten island New York United States of America
xrimz
po box 610 bohemia ny 11716 Internet United States of America

xrimz oak rock financial was told rims will be delivered by a date and never came so i canceled the order and was still charged for them Internet

Never order anything from xrimz or discountrims.com same company i had oredered a set of rims and tires on 12-3-12 was told i will have them by christmas and i notice that on the 21st of dec i never got a tracking # .I had called and spoke to Lamar and he in returned turn me over to a customer service rep. and i was told that it will be shipping soon I want though what I was told and was not happy with the answer so I had caneled the order and I had a bill set to me saying that I owe 3225.00. on 1-6-13 I called and was told dont worry ur acct. is closed I checked my checking account and they pulled 168.00 from it for something never shipped .

Thanks
Damon F
(((REDACTED))) @aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xrimz/internet/xrimz-oak-rock-financial-was-told-rims-will-be-delivered-by-a-date-and-never-came-so-i-can-1005751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xrimz