Complaint Review: xsport fitness in chicago

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: tammyc — chicago Illinois United States of America
xsport fitness in chicago
3212 n. central ave chicago, Illinois United States of America

xsport fitness in chicago cancelleds month to month and thy are still billing my card chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: ME TOO

I had to move out of Chicago because I lost my job. Called corp. they told me that I had to send a letter explaining why I was cancelling. I did so. This was 3 months ago. They are still charging my card every month even thou my membership was cancelled, but they are charging me for training sessions. How is that possible. Dont you still need the membership to get in the gym for training. This is outradgious. This place is the biggest rip off ever. I will be contacting the BBB to file further complaints, now i'm getting letters stating i'm 44 days past due on my payments. I'm contacting my lawyer and filing suit now, I'm tired of being patient

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xsport-fitness-in-chicago/chicago-Illinois-60639/xsport-fitness-in-chicago-cancelleds-month-to-month-and-thy-are-still-billing-my-card-chi-869350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xsport fitness in chicago

ME TOO

AUTHOR: zeedub - (United States of America)

The exact same thing happened to me. Worst of all, I have no proof that I mailed a letter to them requesting my membership be canceled. I am still being charged. Please let me know what your lawyer says.