Complaint Review: xsport fitness

• Reported By: bella08 — oak lawn Illinois
xsport fitness
222 commons drive chicago ridge , Illinois USA

xsport fitness Worse customer service chicago ridge Illinois

I have NEVER had worse customer service than xsport in chicago ridge and the corporate office! I paid for 2 years at an express location once I moved I called and tried to move to chicago ridge, first I go to that location the girl up front knows NOTHING about where they were other than look pretty to make more sale yet they had me wait for 35 minutes while everyones chatting to talk to someone in the membership dept, I was frustrated and had to leave.  I call corporate AGAIN and they said they can't do anything but transfer me to the manager there, he was extreemly rude and just want me off the phone.

I call AGAIN few days later and they tell me if I wait till Jun then I could redeem my rewards and use them at chicago ridge instood of an express location so I sign up at planet Fitness for few months...I go there today (The end of may) to redeem my points and they tell me I have to pay $259 to upgrate which is what I was trying to avoid from the start.  They basically lied to me, cost me money and treated me like shit...The manager I talk to at corporate wouldn't even listen to the phone calls to prove that I was told a lie that cost me money.   I would never spend a penny at this gym!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/xsport-fitness/chicago-ridge-Illinois-60415/xsport-fitness-Worse-customer-service-chicago-ridge-Illinois-1054721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on xsport fitness