Complaint Review: Xtreme HCA

• Reported By: kackilack — Rolesville North Carolina
Xtreme HCA
7211 E. Southern Avenue ste. 111 Mesa,Arizona85209 mesa, Alabama USA

Xtreme HCA SCAM unauthorized charge to my credit card for $99.90 mesa Alabama

I also was called by this company and I was convinced that I needed to try the product.  I ordered the the product on November 18th, 2013 along with a cleanser for a total of $24.95.  During my order over the phon nothing was mention that if you don't cancel with 15 days that they would charge your card for $99.90 for another suppy.  Well today I notice that I was also a victim of this scam.  i looked at my bank account and notice the charge for the $99.90 from Xtreme HCA. I immediately contacted the company and I spoke with a Jim.  I ask Jim why did they charge my credit card for $99.90 and he indicated that I was told that if I didn't cancel within 15 days that your card would be charged automatically for the next shipment for $99.90.  This was completely untrue, there is no way that I agreed to buy something like this for $99.90.  I never authorize this transaction to be done on my credit card.  When I ask him to speak with a manager, he stated that he was the supervisor and managers don't speak on the phone.  After that comment I knew I had been scam, I got irate to the point that Jim hungup.  I called back and was immediately hung up on.  I called back the third time and spoke with Laura.  I explain the situation and that I wanted my money back.  This lady was completely unprofessional; she stated that they can only give back $25.00 or the $99.90 within 72 hours.  I asked her for the transaction information and she gave me some bogus number 123456 and hung up.

This was an terrible experience for me; I never been scammed before.  I will not sweep this problem under the rug as nothing happen.  I have contacted my attornery for incite on a resolution for this problem.  For people with sacartic replies you can keep them to yourself.  People that experience the same problem and had this problem resolve please provide me your resolution process at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-HCA-/mesa-Alabama-85209/Xtreme-HCA-SCAM-unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-for-9990-mesa-Alabama-1103981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme HCA