Complaint Review: XTreme HCA

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: SweetChick83 — Lexington Kentucky
XTreme HCA
2210 Bahama Rd. Lexington, Kentucky USA

XTreme HCA Do NOT give in to sales rep.'s from XTreme HCA.BIG Rip-Off Lexington Kentucky

I was contacted this morning by a rep. trying to seel me XTreme HCA for weightloss and after telling the sale's rep. I was not interested he still insisted on trying their free offer with no obligation's and that I could cancel at any time. I got on the internet as I was still talking with the sale's rep. and looked it up and found nothing but negative information regarding the company and all of the rip-offf's others had reported..

I, once again, told him I was not interested & then he told me that today only they were offering it for $2.95 for shipping & handling..I told him no again but he was very persistent about trying to get me to purchase the trial..I then told him about looking it up on the internet and that I had read nothng but scams/ripoff  report's. [continued below]....

...... Evidently that stunned him because he finally hung up on me.

I just wanted to write my experience regarding XTreme  HCA and to alert consumer's to make sure you do not give in to the sales rep. becuse if you do not contact them within 14 days your debit/credit card will be charged $108.95 and you won't get a dime back..They don't tell you at first about the need to contact within 14 day's and all they will tell you if you decide to order that they are a only a third party and are not able to help you since they sell several items for different companies.. Just remember nothing in life is free and to please be strong and say no.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XTreme-HCA/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/XTreme-HCA-Do-NOT-give-in-to-sales-reps-from-XTreme-HCABIG-Rip-Off-Lexington-Kentucky-1088308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XTreme HCA