Complaint Review: Xtreme HCA

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Birmingham Alabama
Xtreme HCA
7211 E Southern Ave #111 Mesa , Arizona USA

Xtreme HCA/Health Connect/Superior Distribution /AZC Ord XHCA, told 30 day trial, ord 8/20 & canc on 9/6. received 2 bottles & charged 99.90. Called the # & was told 15 day trial period.Ask4 super & was hung up on. Mesa Arizona

I was contacted by Superior Distribution about buying Xtreme HCA for weith loss. I was told I had to pay 4.95 for shipping and was told that I had 30 day free trial, but I must cancel on by 30th day or sooner. I ordered the bottle on 8/20 and recieved on 8/27.

On 9/4 I called to cancel the weight loss program and was told I did not have to sent the rest back. On 9/7, I received 2 bottles of HCA. I checked my bank and was charged $99.90 for the 2 bottles. I called both numbers and was told that the deal was for 15 days free trial and I had passed the time for cancellation.

When I tried to discuss the situation, I was told that I was lying and that she then up. I called again later the day and was told the same thing and then hung up again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-HCA/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Xtreme-HCAHealth-ConnectSuperior-Distribution-AZC-Ord-XHCA-told-30-day-trial-ord-82-1083131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme HCA