Complaint Review: Xtreme HCA

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: jane — Anaheim California
Xtreme HCA
7211 E SOUTHERN AVE #111 MEZA, Arizona USA

*Consumer Comment: I was a customer as well!!

On Oct. 21,2013 I received a phone call from Xtreme HCA (Superior Distribution based in Mesa, Arizona). to try a weight loss product for free for one month but with a guarantee to be able "cancel" anytime which is a good thing. I agreed to try the product and paid shipping and handling for $4.99.

After 2 weeks of not receiving the product, I called the company to cancel "the said trial and all future transactions" The agent named Sheena was a little impatient with me, telling me to call my local post office and ask them about the parcel that I never received. But since, she agreed to cancel my account and guarantees no future billing will acquire, I didn't bother to call the post office.

Today my delima came, I received a shipment from Superior Distribution 2 bottles of Xtreme HCA and 1 bottle of raspberry ketone charging me a total of $99.90. I immediately called the company and talked to an agent named Susan. I just wanted to ask for Returned merchandise authorization number so I can ship back the products. While I was explaining myself, she became rude and very unprofessional, blaming me for not calling and followed up the post office for the undelivered parcel.

To make the story short. this company:

!) Tells you to try the product for 30 days and yet automatically sends you the 2 month supplies after 15 days of transaction and includes shipping time. Very unfortunate if the parcel won't get to you. You're stuck paying the next 2 months supplies.

2) Has No money back guarantee, regardless if you use the product or not. As long as the product was shipped out of their warehouse...it's for you to pay. It doesn't matter if it gotten onto your hands

3) Customer service agents are very unprofessiional and rude. I wasn't allowed to talk to a manager either.

4) Only allows returned of merchandise for wrong product sent, not products that you don't like or for services you're not happy with.

5) Blamed post office for the loss of parcel and makes post office accountable  for it.

All I wanted to do is return this product that the company shipped out with an invoice dated 11/4/13 the same day I called to cancel the account. But now I'm stuck!

I never tried the product and I have no plans of trying it in my lifetime. This kind of company doesn't deserve to succeed, and for sure, doesn't deserve my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-HCA/MEZA-Arizona-85209/Xtreme-HCA-SUPERIOR-DISTRIBUTIONAZC-SCAMDONT-TRY-IT-THEY-JUST-WANT-YOUR-MONEY-MEZ-1097964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme HCA

I was a customer as well!!

AUTHOR: kvalmera - ()

I called the number on the Xtreme HCA bottle (888-991-6968) to cancel my order and spoke with a guy named Joe. I originally ordered on November 22, 2013. As a consumer, I am very away of companies (and not just this one) setting up auto ship orders so I knew all of the questions to ask. The guy who took my original order was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions without hesitation. Yes, he tried to upsale but that is part of his job.

People need to become more aware of the policies and ask questions. It takes ONE time then you know how the process works. I do not believe this company is a scam. You simply cannot blame the company for YOUR not knowing what questions to ask. Become an informed consumer or stop ordering online/phone. 9/10 companies do auto shipments, so be prepared next time. And no, I do not work for this company, I have NO idea if the product even works as I just recently received my first bottle, I called and cancelled, NO PROBLEM!!!