- Report: #1097964
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Xtreme HCA
Xtreme HCA7211 E SOUTHERN AVE #111 MEZA, Arizona USA
Xtreme HCA SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC SCAM!!!!DON'T TRY IT! THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY! MEZA Arizona
*Consumer Comment: I was a customer as well!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On Oct. 21,2013 I received a phone call from Xtreme HCA (Superior Distribution based in Mesa, Arizona). to try a weight loss product for free for one month but with a guarantee to be able "cancel" anytime which is a good thing. I agreed to try the product and paid shipping and handling for $4.99.
After 2 weeks of not receiving the product, I called the company to cancel "the said trial and all future transactions" The agent named Sheena was a little impatient with me, telling me to call my local post office and ask them about the parcel that I never received. But since, she agreed to cancel my account and guarantees no future billing will acquire, I didn't bother to call the post office.
Today my delima came, I received a shipment from Superior Distribution 2 bottles of Xtreme HCA and 1 bottle of raspberry ketone charging me a total of $99.90. I immediately called the company and talked to an agent named Susan. I just wanted to ask for Returned merchandise authorization number so I can ship back the products. While I was explaining myself, she became rude and very unprofessional, blaming me for not calling and followed up the post office for the undelivered parcel.
To make the story short. this company:
!) Tells you to try the product for 30 days and yet automatically sends you the 2 month supplies after 15 days of transaction and includes shipping time. Very unfortunate if the parcel won't get to you. You're stuck paying the next 2 months supplies.
2) Has No money back guarantee, regardless if you use the product or not. As long as the product was shipped out of their warehouse...it's for you to pay. It doesn't matter if it gotten onto your hands
3) Customer service agents are very unprofessiional and rude. I wasn't allowed to talk to a manager either.
4) Only allows returned of merchandise for wrong product sent, not products that you don't like or for services you're not happy with.
5) Blamed post office for the loss of parcel and makes post office accountable for it.
All I wanted to do is return this product that the company shipped out with an invoice dated 11/4/13 the same day I called to cancel the account. But now I'm stuck!
I never tried the product and I have no plans of trying it in my lifetime. This kind of company doesn't deserve to succeed, and for sure, doesn't deserve my business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-HCA/MEZA-Arizona-85209/Xtreme-HCA-SUPERIOR-DISTRIBUTIONAZC-SCAMDONT-TRY-IT-THEY-JUST-WANT-YOUR-MONEY-MEZ-1097964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.